As more and more investors seek to ensure their portfolios reflect their values in terms of sustainability and impact on the environment, how can you tell what is truly effective and not merely "green-washing"?
We sit down with Sarasin & Partners to penetrate the jargon and make the case for responsible investment. Join us for an even-handed and thorough cross-examination.
Key topics and questions will include;
- How to invest responsibly in a meaningful way
- Can responsible investing actually effect change?
- Are “ESG scores” useful for discerning good investments?
- How much relative importance should we attach to shareholder engagement vs.
responsible stock picking or excluding?
- How can investors focus on long-term growth potential whilst ignoring short-term noise?
Please do include any questions for the panellists in the form below, we look forward to seeing you then.